Pupil Premium is additional funding provided to the school based on the number of pupils who are currently receiving or have received Free School Meals (FSM) within the last six years, for Looked After Children and for children whose parents are in the armed forces.
It is additional funding given to schools in order to address the inequalities between those children eligible for free school meals and their peers. It is our duty to use the Pupil Premium funding effectively in order to raise achievement and diminish the difference between these children and their peers both at a school and at a national level.
- Pupil Premium Strategy and Funding Statement 2018-2019
- Pupil Premium Impact Statement 2017-2018
- Pupil Premium Policy - SHS - Jan 2018
- Pupil Premium Information SHS 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Spending Plan 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Information for SHS website - 2016-2017
- Reviewed Pupil Premium spending action plan - 2016-17
- Pupil Premium spending action plan - 2016-17
- Pupil Premium spending action plan - 2015-16
- Pupil Premium Spending 2014-15
- Pupil Premium - Spending in 2013-14 - September 2013
- Pupil Premium Statement for 2012-13