Promoting Emotional Well-being at Home
Have a look at the bottom of the page for some documents to support children and parents with going back to school.
During this time, we are wanting to support and promote the emotional well-being of our children. Please visit some of the websites below to find information, ideas and activities that you can take part in.
- Separation Anxiety Activity Book YP
- Separation Anxiety - Parents Guide
- Post Covid Separation Anxiety Poster Parents
- Post COVID Separation Anxiety Poster For Children
- CAMHS going back to school
- 28 day mindfulness book
- 24 hour mental health helpline
- Coronavirus-ABookForChildren (1)
- Advice for parents of children with autism during the coronavirus crisis
- Parental calm and support guidance for coronavirus
- Young Carers: Lockdown Ideas and Activities Newsletter
- Young Carers Health and Wellbeing Newsletter
- Young Carers Lockdown Newsletter U11